cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Multiple old accounts

Hi, I have a new by service going live tomorrow, however when I login to my account it defaults to showing old account numbers from when I've been with bt in the past. Seems to be causing issues seeing things like the order status for my latest account.

Saw someone else post the same thing and a MOD was able to sort for them, hoping same can be done for me.

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Multiple old accounts

I had this, but just used the online chat and they quickly removed/hid the old accounts.

Message 3 of 6

Hi @Nellyallen and welcome to our community.

If live chat don't get this sorted for you (thanks for the advice @macc74 ) I can help. Check your inbox for my message and if you need help drop me a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks both, I logged a live chat yest morning thinking they could help, turned out there is actually an issue with my order and despite my go live date being yesterday and not having been told anything to the contrary, I'm currently a bit stuck. Awaiting a call back.

So whilst it will be handy to get the old accounts cleared, I've got bigger issues currently!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

Things have moved on a lot but still got couple of issues to sort:

• A new broadband only order was made for me and following speaking to @RobbieMac, he sorted out adding TV back again. I already had a TV box and router from my 1st order so all up and running now. However I've had emails saying I need to return both a TV box and router or will be charged for them. I received a returns bag yesterday and looks like I'm getting a 2nd TV box today, but not got a 2nd router to return, so can this be amended so I am not expected to return 1?
  • Whilst everything is live and my old accounts were cleared from my BT ID, when I login to My BT it now doesn't show that I have any accounts at all.

Thanks

bt.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi, @Nellyallen I can see @RobbieMac still has a case open for you, he's not working today but he has a follow-up scheduled for you tomorrow. I'll make sure to highlight this post to him. 

Thanks

Neil