cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT account is empty

Go to solution

Ordered Full Fibre on the 29th and activated my bt the same day and my full fibre service has gone live today.

When I log in to My BT it doesn't show any details of my services or billing and for some reason it says 'Account No: Account 3'.

I know BT had some issues raising the order and they had to cancel and reorder it, will this have caused the account to go wrong?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT account is empty

Go to solution

Hi @Garak112 welcome back to the community and thanks for posting. Is it possible to add your new account number? If you login to MyBT on a browser click 'Your details' and then 'Account' then choose 'Add an account'

Let me know if that works.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

When I go to that page it shows me four different account numbers including the correct one. If I select the correct one it seems to reset itself to one of the other ones?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Garak112 Thanks for trying that, it might be best to delete the BT ID so you can start again with only your new BT account. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Garak112, thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier and confirming after setting up the BTID again all is working ok now.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi there. I'm facing the same issue. Took out a contract few months ago, claimed the Reward Card on my account, received a couple of emails saying they'd be in touch soon with details on how to access the reward card ... Then nothing! Can anyone solve this for me please

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @GazDre84 

I've sent you a private message asking for some details so we can look into this for you.

It might be a few days before we can get in touch with you but we'll do our best to resolve it.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings