cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

My BT redirects to webmail every time I try to access it. I have tried deleting all cookies etc.

Go to solution

I have tried everything, using different browsers, deleting browsing history and all cookies but every time I try to log into My BT it simply redirects me half way through to my BT Mail. I need to log into My BT to load the new Norton anti virus and to manage my account

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: My BT redirects to webmail every time I try to access it. I have tried deleting all cookies etc.

Go to solution

@Chiefchickenchowmein welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're being redirected to webmail when logging into MyBT. We'll need to raise a fault to get that sorted and I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: My BT redirects to webmail every time I try to access it. I have tried deleting all cookies etc.

Go to solution

Hi guys i am also having the same issue help please.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@jsmith988 Welcome back to the community, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Neil

I have managed to circumvent the problem.I have used the MyBT app on my phone and now have a separate different login password to MyBT which has worked on my PC so that I have been able to access my account on it. I am currently installing Norton although the removal of McAfee seems very slow.....