cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT unable to load usage and bills

If I go to My BT and ask for my bill and usage details it usually hangs with bouncy balls.  Sometimes it comes up with a red background warning saying If your Broadband service is provided by EE, you will need to manage it through My EE. You can do that  here and make sure you use your EE login details. My broadband services is NOT provided by EE. I do not have an EE login. I'd like to be able to see my  BT usage and bills. I've tried deleting some cookies etc but it appears to make no difference. I can exam my products, personal details and upgrades but not usage and bills.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT unable to load usage and bills

Its been mentioned before, however the MyBT app works just fine, as I found out.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Should not be forced to use the APP. Clearly there is an error that needs correcting. I like copying and pasting details to a spreadsheet and that would be a pain on a phone.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@ChrisB 

You can download your bill on the app, and then copy it to a PC if you wish. It end up in the download folder on an Android phone.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @ChrisB, sorry you can't view your usage and bills online.

Have you tried using an different internet browser to see if that helps?
Also if you are able to log in would you checking on your Settings and Your account - scroll down and see if you are showing as the account holder.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Yes I have tried. I mainly use Google Chrome BUT it shouldn't be browser dependant. Interestingly, if you go through TRACK YOUR ORDERS you can often, but not always, get to the right place. clearly there is an error in the code that needs correcting.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @ChrisB, so you can view the usage/bills sometimes via the Track your orders section?

Get in touch with us via the 'Message now' option on this page and a fault should be raised to get this resolved.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings