cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Netflix

I have Netflix through BT, but am still being charged by Netflix as I have never received the activation email although my account does show that Netflix is active, could I get some help please as I have not had this resolved by customer services yet after a few phone calls over the last couple of months.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Netflix

Hi @kernow53, thanks for posting about Netflix. 
We'll be happy to help you resolve this.  As you have Netflix through BT is it appearing on your BT bill?
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

For the first couple of months I was billed by BT and Netflix, now the last two months the bill has just come direct from Netflix only, this was after I raised the issue with BT customer service. Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @kernow53, thanks for the update and it looks like rather than fix your subscription and get it moved to over your bill from us they've cancelled the subscription. 
You'll need to sign up again to get it moved from Netflix to your BT bill. Have a look at Netflix from BT | BT Help first and let us know how you get on with transferring the Netflix account over.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Have tried to re add Netflix to my account but will not allow it as an add on, only takes me to my external Netflix account package upon clicking through.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @kernow53, thanks for trying that and sorry it's not working, 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings