cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 36

Re: New upgrade offer

24hrs later and no one from BT has rung me back. I doubt they will.

I've been with BT for 20 years. I think when my contract comes up I will be leaving.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 36

Their music on hold....20 minutes of hip hop.....are all the employees 16 years old???

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 36

Second to last attempt the guy apologised for the hold music being so juvenile 😂

Message 34 of 36

I have ongoing wows at present, won't go into again as somewhere on another thread.

But last Friday I found out that I was actually with EE and not BT - at no time did the customer service man tell me he was changing me to EE found this out when I was chasing up why I had not any emails to clarify what was going on.

I understand the broadband will all be EE sooner or later but it is nice to be told.

So new offers will all be EE for broadband unless I have been told wrongly!!!

P.S the music is a nightmare

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 36

Same with me.
Talking to other Operators I've been offered the top range (extenders, visits, standby etc) for less than half of what BT (sorry, EE) wanted.
Why are BT trying to wreck all their goodwill by moving customers to EE, which has a different culture to BT?

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 36

Now getting this message when I click on deals on MyBT

Personalised offers are temporarily unavailable.
BT and EE are coming together to give you more. Find out if you’re eligible for an upgrade to EE by clicking below or giving a us a call

Check Eligibility for EE

so I click on the link above it takes me to the EE website which then says

Sorry, this service is not available

Please call us and we’ll try to get things sorted.

0 Ratings