cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No BT 900 FTTP on 24 Month Contract? (New Customer)

My neighbour asked me who was my provider as its become more apparent we have FTTP in the road, but when checking: Broadband Deals | Broadband Offers & Packages | BT

.....there is no FTTP 900 on there, maximum is 500, but if you toggle to 12 month contract then 900 reappears? 

Is this an error or some other more planned reason?

Ive had 900 since feb on a 24 month contract and said ive been happy with the service, over at EE you can get 900 on 24 months, is this some sort of subtle push that way?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No BT 900 FTTP on 24 Month Contract? (New Customer)

From what I can see my guess would be that the page has a template for six packages. The clumsy EE ad has simply displaced 900Mb due to lack of space. There is no EE ad on the 12 month page. I would therefore think it's available by phone or just go to EE.

Message 3 of 3

Re: No BT 900 FTTP on 24 Month Contract? (New Customer)

You know I did think it might be that because it just seems way out of place, of course if you click it you can go to EE and get 900 for the same addresses.

Even less packages today and no ad......

naylor2006_0-1726214713332.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings