cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No contract renewal deals for existing customers!

BT have been nagging me since the beginning of June to renew my contract due in December.  As the time nears I have started to look at options but BT are not offering any new deals on its website. Despite inviting me to check out the Full Fibre deals on the homepage, once it has gone through the motions it comes back to say nothing is available. Should I be looking elsewhere?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No contract renewal deals for existing customers!

I'd try ringing them up and see what deals they can do

I think the number is 0330 1234 150

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Instead of CS. Try options team 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks but I do not like doing deals over the telephone, I find it pressurised and intimidating. I prefer to view offers online and then decide in my own time what is best for me. If BT cannot do that for me then I will have to look at alternatives.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Your choice but from experience you tend to get better deals negotiating on the phone.  If you don't like the offer then just hang up and try again bit later

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I have exactly the same when I go to my offers

it says I can get full fibre and to checked the options below but it only shows my existing contract 

the only thing below is tv deals

0 Ratings