cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

No full Fibre but Openreach say i can get 1000mbps

Bt says i cannot get full fibre, currently on Fibre 2, but Openreach says i can get up to 1800mbps and all the other suppliers, except EE, say i can too.

Fed up paying over the ads for 71mbps when everyone else off my pole has fantastic speeds. Been like this since the digital voice switch over last October. I want 500mbps at £34.99 but i'm getting 71mbps for £44.99 this docent feel right.

Currently my address shows twice on Bt web site and I've been trying to get this changed since October lat year, long story.

Can anyone help or suggest anything else i can try, i just get stonewalled on the phone as the people i talk too just look at their screens and it says No, even though its Yes.

A8EEE397-0F31-4752-9E94-AEE9036B0085.jpeg 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: No full Fibre but Openreach say i can get 1000mbps

What did you use to get that DSL check , the address / postcode entry or the  , phone  number( DN) /ALID/UPRN  ?  
often in these cases there is some ambiguity with the address , is there anything out of the ordinary about your address ? 
You could try this link 

https://www.openreach.com/forms/fibre-broadband-availability---customer-form

However , if other providers can give you FTTP and it’s just BT and EE ( what about Plusnet as another BT Group business ? ) perhaps it’s an interconnectivity issue , there may not be enough capacity in the BTw  cable links from OR equipment into ‘BT’ equipment to offer FTTP speeds even though Openreach say it’s available.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: No full Fibre but Openreach say i can get 1000mbps

@Richard2024 

you already have an existing post waiting for mod assistance.  once mods make contact and you get your billing sorted then hopefully you will then be able to get FTTP  

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/7-months-of-poor-customer-service/td-p/2383686/page/2

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings