cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

No tv/phone or wifi

We are retired and live in a very rural area. Our mobile signal is very random which is why we arranged for BT to connect wifi, phone and a tv package way before we moved in. We have been here three months now and still BT haven’t kept their many promises to connect us. It appears the problem is that OpenReach only did half the job and haven’t yet pushed the fibre cables through. We have been promised many times this would be done but to ‘wait another 10 days’. We are very stressed and feel very vulnerable. We need a phone line for emergencies. Locked into a 24 month contract but have not been connected yet!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: No tv/phone or wifi

@Furious2 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

I have asked a forum moderator to reply here.

Message 3 of 4

Thank you. We just need someone to help us get this sorted out quickly. Hopefully someone from BT will step in now. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Furious2 I'm really sorry about the delay connecting your services and the inconvenience this is causing.

I'll send you a private message so you can contact the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

I can't promise that we'll be able to speed things up but we will be able to find out what's happening and keep you updated on the next steps required to get you connected. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings