cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Not able to add account to my BT

Hi, 

I tried to add account to MyBT but keep on failing. It keep sending I have successfully added account and needed to wait for 5 minutes. But my account never actually appeared, it told me I have no account every time I login to MyBT. 

Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not able to add account to my BT

Hi @leepy8039 welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems adding your BT account to MyBT.

I also noticed your other thread mentioning the issues experienced when signing into BT Wifi, it's likely this is the cause of those problems as your BT ID needs to be linked to your BT account for that to work.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be able to help you get this sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi Neil,

I am also new user -  same issue tried to add account to MyBT but keep on failing. Several calls but no resolution.   I have successfully added account and needed to wait for 5 minutes. But my account never actually appeared, it told me I have no account every time I login to MyBT.  On the mobile app same - Message is "sorry we are unable to log you in as there is no account linked"

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @mjquirke2000, sorry you can't add your account to your BTID.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll get this fixed for you.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi John this has now been solved

Thankyou for your support

It was the case to create a new logon id

Regards,

Mike

Message 6 of 6

Hi @mjquirke2000, thanks for the update and glad you've got it sorted. I'll close off the job in our queue that you sent over.

Many thanks

John

0 Ratings