cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Now TV Entertainment & Movies

@garybs29wrote:

Yes you can log into the now account associated with the BT account & add it to the BT bill (probably 7 days free as well) or use a completely separate now account too

Have you done this? Pretty sure I've read numerous reports that once a Now account is linked to BT, everything must be done through BT. But as the OP already has the BT account, I guess it's easy enough for them to try without actually completing. I'm also pretty sure that no discounts will be offered via BT, but happy to be proved wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Hi @dihetherington 

I went through the process last week - adding NOW Cinema to Big Sport.

1. Log into MyBT

2. Click manage Your products

3. Click manage TV and Sport

4. You will see the TV package you are on. Click on Swap your package. [Don't worry nothing bad will happen as you are given the option later on to confirm or to cancel]

5. You will see options to switch your package. Ignore that, instead click on Manage add-ons further down the screen.

6. You will see options to select various add ons including NOW Cinema.

All the add-ons are on a monthly rolling contract (not 24 months). When you don't want NOW cinema add-on any more repeat the process and switch it off.

Regarding your question about whether the Entertainment package will be £6 if you switch package and then back to Entertainment. I would contact BT directly to ask. I don't think anyone on this forum has been through that process so can't advise you definitively. For example @Bluemoon1  reckons £6 would still be available. if you switch and then switch back, I on the other hand think it is a time limited offer so Entertainment would be £17. But we're both speculating - check BT before switching.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Thank you for your help 😃 If I can add the now cinema as an add-on rather than change the entertainment plan that is what I prefer. I just presume from the start as I'm a new user to get now cinema I have to change from entertainment to big entertainment but if I can add it separately that's great. 

0 Ratings