cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Offer for discount but involves moving me to EE package 42 for the new offerings questions in body.

Go to solution

1. I currently use my own router if a move to EE can a still put there router into slave mode with bt I basically just use my own router no middle man.

2. Do the installers have to come out again even though its the 900 package but the new routers enable 1.5gb?

3. How have people found the switch am just that used to BT branding and am scared to move to EE infrastructure and call centres.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Offer for discount but involves moving me to EE package 42 for the new offerings questions in bo

Go to solution

@david39ni 

Read the posts on the EE forum before making any decisions.

https://community.ee.co.uk/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Offer for discount but involves moving me to EE package 42 for the new offerings questions in bo

Go to solution

Hi @david39ni 

1. If you're on FTTP (which I think you are) then you can use your own router connected directly to the ONT - no need for the EE router (although many people want the EE router for its WiFi 6 capabilities).

2. If you are currently on a 900 Mb/s package and moving to the same, then there should be no need for an engineer visit - the ONT will remain the same.

3. As @Keith_Beddoe says, best to check on the EE forums.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

But its bt trying to sell me the ee package no longer as residents can we stay with ee

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I have just checked to move from BT to EE but EE prices are ridiculous , I have city fibre, digit infrastructure and another have all put fibres into our road we have gone from just BT to 4 fibre providers in 12 months so when I come up for renew I will have loads of cheap one's to try to get BT to look AT. Befibre advertise my property for £28 and im paying £42 for BT so I know if they dont price match I will be moving.

0 Ratings