cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Old Account

Go to solution

I currently have 2 accounts for my BT broadband. I would like to remove the old account as I cannot see the status of any new orders or products on my new account. I’m not sure why a new account was set up in the first place as it’s the same address and I’m the account holder on both. The old account is settled and there is no money outstanding. Could someone please help me? Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Old Account

Go to solution

Hi @jamrob

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the old account number showing on your BTID.  Give my colleagues a call in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 and one of the guys will help you remove it.

Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply. The phone line and online chat were my first port of call but they did not really understand what I meant/could not help out.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @jamrob

Sorry about that.  We can help you from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @jamrob Thanks for sending over your detail. I'm happy I was able to help fix the problems with your MyBT account.

Thanks

Neil

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for your assistance

0 Ratings