cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Online portal shows billing but not products or fault tracking ...

The MyBt online portal shows billing details but not the products I'm paying for. When I try to display them it states "We’re trying to fix the problem at the moment. Please come back later." - it's been showing that message since I signed up with BT a week ago. 

I have just raised a fault and the fault tracking is not working, it prompts me to link my ID to an account number but when I enter the account number it states the account number is already in use.

Can someone please fix the online portal for me I need to track the fault and manage my products?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Online portal shows billing but not products or fault tracking ...

Hi @PLanFibre and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with your MYBT. Have you registered any other profiles / different user details?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I created a new BT ID when I placed my broadband order - there appear to be two account numbers linked to this new ID(I don't know why), one account number shows my current broadband order and billing details don't know what the other does(just seems to show the first account number details).

In the past I have had other accounts with BT but I'm not sure how that would affect a new account ID.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for confirming that @PLanFibre .

I'll need to take a closer look at this for you so I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings