cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Open Order from July 2023

I took out fibre broadband in July 2023, all working fine but when I try and look at offers on MyBT it won't let me because order is still open, I have contacted BT 3 times over the last year and each time I get told it will be closed within the next hour but never is.

On the order the part at the bottom BT Wi-Fi app has a yellow circle with an exclamation mark in it, anyone have any ideas how to get this closed?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Open Order from July 2023

Try billing 'message us' and they should be able to help. https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Tried clicking on message now but nothing happens
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

just tried it and works ok using pc and chrome and edge

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings