cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Openreach - Incorrect address details

Heya,

How do I go around getting Openreach to update our address details?  Housename was changed (2) years ago, but openreach checkers still show both the old & new names.

When looking at broadband checkers, only by selecting the old address - does it show BB is available.  If we select the new house name then it says nothing is available (despite currently having FTTP).  Everything is correct in the royal mail database and has been for years.

I believe what needs to happen is a moderator needs to provide information on getting an ORDI  raised?

Cheers

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Openreach - Incorrect address details

@jameswilkins 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Do you have an existing BT Retail service, or are you with a different provider?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

It depends on if your current provider is BT , if you use someone else , it’s nothing to do with BT , 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Sorry - yes with BT.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @jameswilkins,

That's something that I can help you with.

As long as your address details have been updating on the Royal Mail address checker, then we should be able to match it. I'll send you a private message and take it from there.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hey @jameswilkins,

Thanks for replying to me and for taking my call. Is there a good time to call you today before 4pm as I need to speak with you about this a bit more?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hey sorry

Will be free in five - just need to move to a quieter place

Message 8 of 9

Thanks for getting back to me and for taking my call @jameswilkins.

As I mentioned, I have sent off the first part of the ORDI request. As soon as that completes, I'll most likely need to raise a ticket directly to Openreach if the robot doesn't pick up the difference in address on its own.

I will post up here as soon as I get a reply back from Openreach.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hey @jameswilkins,

Openreach's ORDI robot has completed. It states that it has fixed all errors but it hasn't updated your address. I have raised a case directly with Openreach so that they manually check this. They should have an update for us early next week. Hopefully they can get it updated.

As soon as I get an update, I will be in touch with you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings