cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Openreach has wrong address

Go to solution

I have asked BT to contact Openreach to change my billing address to what it should be, the address is in the Royal Mail list of properties.

I have waited two months and been patient but no joy.

can someone help

thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Openreach has wrong address

Go to solution

Hi @niallcampbell100,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. 

Do you have active service with BT and are the address details correct on your BT bill?

BT can update the billing address as this can be any address as it's simply the address the bill is sent to. 

If the installation address is incorrect, we would need to request this be updated by Openreach.

Thanks, 

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Paddy

Thanks for replying.

I have an active BT account

So the installation address and billing address are both wrong. I checked Openreachs website and my address does not appear on the dropdown menu.

I contacted the residential team and they said they would send the query offline, however several months later we have heard nothing and we are still getting billed under the wrong address

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @niallcampbell100,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me the details, I'll be able to get that corrected.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @niallcampbell100, Just to confirm that the address record has now been updated to your correct address.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi John

when I look at Openreach website, the address has changed correctly, thank you for that.

However when I look at BT's bt.com website, the billing address does not appear in the drop down menu. I note Campsie Glen now appears in the drop down menu, just not the name of the farm.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @niallcampbell100,

Thank you for posting. @JohnC2 isn't in the office today. I've checked the details and the billing address is showing correctly on our system. You will see this corrected when the next bill is produced in the next few days.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings