cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Option for Xbox Game Pass vanished?

I’ve noticed this is missing for a few months now.

Previously I could see a Game Pass option in my account area where I could toggle on/off auto renew.

I think my free BT Game Pass promotion is ending soon and I wanted to double check that the auto renew is turned off… but I can’t seem to find the option anywhere? 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Option for Xbox Game Pass vanished?

Hi, @besmirched Log in to MyBT on a web browser, click 'Your Products' and scroll down to the content partners section where you should see the Game Pass subscription details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

My 12 months finished yesterday and vanished today 1st July, nothing in my products either but Xbox.com still states my account is managed by Bt/ee 

when will I get control of my account back please?.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

@Friely if you message us on this link a guide will be happy to raise a case to our Xbox team to get that sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

@NeilO @Thanks yea that is where I thought it should be, but it’s not showing anything there. No Game Pass box visible here. I do recall seeing it here several months ago.

I was looking on my mobile browser but just checked on my laptop too, still nothing. All I see as I scroll down Your Products page is just the ‘Included in your product: BT Wifi’

I’m not overly worried just now, I think I had it Game Pass renewal set to off, I just wanted to double check it. I think I have another month or two left, I trust if I get charged unexpectedly for Game Pass that I can get back in touch to resolve.

@Friely I have seen elsewhere some users claim that redeeming any Xbox game/dlc code or short subscription code after your BT promo has ended, that this can reportedly get rid of the BT / EE message that lingers around after the promotion is over.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

@besmirched no worries, if you've previously opted out then I think there's no need to worry and of course, you can get in touch if there are any issues after the end date.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

@NeilO Thanks for the link I did a live chat and the agent stopped the game pass being controlled by BT it should come back to me in 24hrs

@besmirched I will give that a try if I don’t got control back in 24hrs

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@NeilO well the live didn’t work it’s been over 24hrs and BT still have control of my games pass account please can you sort it out for me

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Friely, the request to release your account should've been sent to the Xbox team and it normally takes about a week for them to complete the task. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to check that it has been sent to the correct team for you.

Cheers

John

Message 10 of 10

@JohnC2 thanks to the reply,I have now sent the private message 

0 Ratings