cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 6

Order Tracker not working & no order confirmation email

Hello,

I am a new BT customer and I ordered a broadband deal yesterday.

I received an email asking to activate my BT ID so I activated but I see nothing under MyBT page except for "You don't have any accounts you can manage" message.

maruri_2-1666241324677.png

The "Track your order" page doesn't even load.

maruri_3-1666241347621.png

I didn't receive any confirmation email so there's no way to check if my order went through successfully.

I need my broadband activated on 3rd November so if it hasn't gone through now, it's going be a big issue as I work remotely. Please help ASAP.

Will BT charge double if I place an order again just in case?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6

No confirmation email after ordering new broadband deal

Hello,

I am a new BT customer and I ordered a new broadband deal this morning but I haven't received any order confirmation email. I received the "You need to activate your BT ID" email so I activated but it says "You don't have any accounts you can manage" and I cannot access to "track your order" page under MyBT as it's loading forever.

It seems like iCloud email addresses cannot receive some BT emails. I saw this issue in the BT community.

The activation date I set was 3rd November and if I have to order again later, the activation date must be later, which causes a lot of issues as I am working remotely. However, I have no way to check if my order went through correctly in this situation so I cannot reorder now. Please help ASAP.

I don't have an active phone number at the moment as I'm not in the UK so I need this issue to be solved via email.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: No confirmation email after ordering new broadband deal

Update: I reordered with another email address but I didn't get confirmation email either so I guess it's not icloud email address issue. I don't have an order number for the first order as the page expired while I was looking for a confirmation email. I've got an order number for the second one but I cannot check if I have two orders or cancel one of them as I cannot access to order tracker.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Re: Order Tracker not working & no order confirmation email

I reordered with different email address just in case the last one didn't go through but I didn't receive the confirmation email for this one as well. I cannot cancel one of them if both of my order went through as I cannot access to the order tracker.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@maruri 

Both BT and Openreach are on strike today, so you will not be able to contact them.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Keith_Beddoe, thanks for letting me know. Hope it's gonna be solved tomorrow then.

0 Ratings