cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Order cancelled and not contact to explain

Go to solution

I’m a bt customer and came to the end of my contract and selected a new contract with upgraded broadband and chose to upgrade my equipment. I just received a text saying bt have canceled my order and emails asking me to return the new equipment or face a £190 failure to return charge. I’ve called a couple of times and was told that an offline team were scheduled to called me back but nobody has gotten in touch at all and each time I call nobody can tell me anything about this, has anyone experienced this before and how do I 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Order cancelled and not contact to explain

Go to solution

Hi @Patrickdo, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry that your order was cancelled.
Are you moving to a Full Fibre connection?
Did the text telling you the order was cancelled say that they would replace the order?

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2, thanks for responding. the text said “Hello, BT here. We're sorry but there was a problem with your recent order so we've had to cancel it. We're working to put this right and will get in touch once we've placed a new order. Thanks.” I was told they would call this afternoon but haven’t received any contact. I was changing from fibre with halo 1 to fibre 100 but it appears the whole package was cancelled and moved back to my rolling contract, including my tv package

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Patrickdo, thanks for that info. The team won't be able to do anything until the order cancellation completes and then they'll reissue the order after fixing the error.

If they are not in touch by close of play tomorrow please reply to the Private Message I've sent you and we'll chase this up for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

No problem, thanks for letting me know the process, I appreciate the clarity, thank you for your help