cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Order placed Sept 15 and still no engineers booked for visit

The booking has been pushed and pushed, and waited for a month without a engineer confirmed. I don’t see BT is aiming to provide excellent service as they claim. Called hotline 6 times with 4 hours waiting time, date got pushed again. I am waiting for the network to get to work from home. Just called an asked me to waiting for couple of days to wait for conformation with engineer. How long it’s gonna take?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Order placed Sept 15 and still no engineers booked for visit

what broadband service are you ordering - FTTC or FTTP

can you enter your address and post results  remember delete address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi, it should be FTTP (Full Fibre 500). Thanks

D51AEE9F-3B3D-4DA4-AD2D-B7AE8261519E.jpeg

5ABA6742-52C7-42C3-A28F-0380A46F4162.jpeg

A61ABD5F-C80F-44A3-8BC6-B2C70EC7BB6B.jpeg

17D3653C-2E9D-4756-AAC2-944F8A2DF422.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

your existing phone appears to be provided with ducting into your home and the fibre cable will follow same path but from checker duct appears to have problems and going to need cleared probably the reason for the delay

are you dealing with the FTTP TEAM 08005874787?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 7

No, I have only called and the hotline and they don’t have much information. I should call the FTTP team up and see what they can do?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

yes try FTTP TEAM they might be able to help or at least provide more information of why delay 

if they are busy you will get re-directed to CS so just hang up and try FTTP later

Message 7 of 7

will give it a try. thanks 

0 Ratings