cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 32

Re: Ordering BT Home Essentials package

Thank you please keep me updated with any news you have.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 32

Hi Steve a moderator as contacted me and unfortunately as our income support is in my partner's name I can not have this package, I am contacted until Nov so there is no way we can afford the exit fee ! The account needs to be in my partner's name.
I will not stop trying to get what I am entitled to and will be taking my complaint as far as I can.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 32

I get it's not what you want to hear but you could say you are getting what you're entitled to. The broadband account has to be in the name of the person getting the benefits to prevent mis-use, what's to stop people signing up then the person eligible moves out etc?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 32

Who are you to question what I am entitled to ! The DWP offered to send a letter to confirm I am on a joint income support benefit but I was told BT won't expect a letter, opticians and dentists only except the letter that names the claimants as they know it is the fair way so families on low income don't get penalised for not being the one who claims for the family so why should BT be any different ? You have got a cheek suggesting that I am trying to defraud BT as in your words ' you are getting what you are entitled to !!  I thought that coming on the community support I would not encounter arrogant moderators who imply you are a fraud and I am fed up with some people thinking that people who are disabled are fraudsters.                 I have had two lots of spinal surgery and need the middle of my spine operating on now so how dare you put a comment that makes me feel like a scrounger.     Shame on you.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 32

and for the record I would still be entitled to help if my partner moved out......... 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 32

Hi All, please remember to keep your posts friendly and respect other forum users.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 32

I found the comment made by Gary unacceptable the way it was worded and out of order.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 32

@brookes your first post states it's your partner that get the benefits, you now seem to be stating it's a joint claim. My post was based on them being in your partners name

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 32

You haven't read my thread then 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 32

Our is a clue

0 Ratings