cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 42

Re: Package prices

Go to solution

The point I am trying, badly, to make is I am currently in contract and am paying approx £31 for broadband, £20 for line rental and £8 for calling plan , so around £60 per month and then they are suggesting I can renew for £33 per month but clearly this is really 33 + 23( new line rental ) + say £11 for calls, so my new offer is really £67 per month., despite the initial appearance of it including line rental

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 42

Go to solution

As has already been said, line rental is no longer billed separately & hasn't been for a while. So it sounds like there's some sort of error on your account. I'd start by having a conversation with billing & ask for an explanation of why it's being charged.

Message 13 of 42

Go to solution

Exactly!!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 42

Go to solution

The bill says that the £30.88 Broadband charge includes Line rental saver ( which I paid in a separate lump sum at a rate of 19.99 per month). Are you sufggesting that the 30.88 should include the line rental cost and I should not have had to pay this lump sum?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 42

Go to solution

The equivalent cost of line rental should be deducted from the broadband cost when you pay in advance with Line Rental Saver. So it looks like an error. As I said, you need billing to explain what you're being charged & why.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 42

Go to solution

Ok I certainly will, but can't see the correct price would be around £11 per month for the Broadband.

Can anyone else confirm whether they are in the ball park of paying around £50 per month for combined Halo 2 and line rental, however it is described ?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 42

Go to solution

Broadband Package: £50.87/month £30.88
Includes discount of £19.99/month for Line Rental Saver (ending 20 Jul 2022)

700 Minutes Calling Plan: £7.98/month
£7.98

seems to be included, so the confusion will persist until I speak to someone on renewals

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 42

Go to solution

@homerhotspurwrote:

Ok I certainly will, but can't see the correct price would be around £11 per month for the Broadband.

Can anyone else confirm whether they are in the ball park of paying around £50 per month for combined Halo 2 and line rental, however it is described ?

i pay £42.99 for fibre 300 and payg phone calls including line rental, line rental saver is also a waste of time.

Message 19 of 42

Go to solution

@homerhotspurwrote:

Broadband Package: £50.87/month £30.88
Includes discount of £19.99/month for Line Rental Saver (ending 20 Jul 2022)

700 Minutes Calling Plan: £7.98/month
£7.98

seems to be included, so the confusion will persist until I speak to someone on renewals

so your paying £50.87 a month for your package, then you get your rental saver discount of £19.99 a month making it £30.88 per month bill.

700 min call plan is £7.98 per month, so £30.88 pcm plus £7.98pcm = £38.86 pcm bill. so if your paying more you need to be asking billing for an explanation

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 42

Go to solution

can I just clarify that you are saying line rental is included in that 42.99?

0 Ratings