cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Package suddenly "unavailable" at checkout, but then listed as an option below for higher?

Go to solution

Full Fibre 900 has just become available for my address, so went to upgrade my existing BT package to this new speed.

Clicking upgrade on the site tells me I have no personalised packages available to me. Went to the main Broadband page. Saw Full Fibre 900 listed for 55.99 a month. Proceeded to checkout with no extras. Suddenly "Sorry, the package you've chosen isn't available because your Broadband speed doesn't support BT TV. Please choose a different package below.".

Literally the first option listed below is exactly the package I just went to checkout with, however now it's listed as 74.99? I'd understand not getting the listed first 6 months discount of 27.99 as I am not a new customer but, adding another 20 on top of the regular monthly payment for existing customers is just ridiculous. I can switch to another provider and get cheaper than 74.99. My contract finishes in 6 months, so I could just cancel, pay the remaining fee, and still end up saving money by switching to a cheaper competitor.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Package suddenly "unavailable" at checkout, but then listed as an option below for hig

Go to solution

you need to phone FTTP TEAM for upgrade 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Package suddenly "unavailable" at checkout, but then listed as an option below for hig

Go to solution

Why provide an option for upgrading online, if the suggestion is to phone instead. I am using the online option for the exact reason of avoiding phoning.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

up to you but if you want to upgrade to FTTP you are better phoning FTTP Team and negotiate your deal

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@deanb1996wrote:

Clicking upgrade on the site tells me I have no personalised packages available to me. Went to the main Broadband page. Saw Full Fibre 900 listed for 55.99 a month.

So effectively you were trying for a new customer deal from the new page, can't comment on the no personalised deals but with 6 months left a deal from the main page is not going to work. If not working you'll have to call & see whats available though

0 Ratings