cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Problems ordering Xbox Game Pass

Also trying to get my xbox game pass . Contacted customer service on Fridayand got a lovely understanding customer service rep , said they'd contact relevant department to email the activation, still nothing. This is apparently due to a server issue? Any help much appreciated.  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

Hi @Jontym86 and welcome.

Thanks for posting about the xbox game pass. Once the details are passed to the xbox guys it usually takes between 5 - 7 days for them to get back to you.

Cheers

David

Message 3 of 5

I was told 72hrs on the call. 

Is there anyway anyone could look into it, I'm actually waiting from december/January. The issue being paying for game pass whilst waiting on the game pass taken on bt package.  So it is definitely more than 5-7 days since I initially received notification to activate it which I since then have awaited a code to play games.  Thank you David. J 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Jontym86,

Thank you for posting. If you send me the details, I'll chase this with the Xbox team. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 5 of 5

Pm received replied to & Details sent. Thank you paddy 🙏
0 Ratings