cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Problems validating account

Go to solution

Hello: I’m wondering if you can help me with the same issue. I cannot validate my account. It keeps saying my date of birth is wrong despite me confirming with BT that they have it recorded correctly

@NeilO @DavidM @BrumLee @DanielS 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Problems validating account

Go to solution

Hi @Bertclairebear

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as the conversation you had posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having validating your account.  We are a small team and it would take us a few days to pick up your case.  Have you tried calling my colleagues in the helpdesk?  This route may get things resolved quicker for you.  You can reach them on 0330 1234 150.

If you do need our help, I'll send you a message in a moment with steps on how you can reach out to us.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you.

Yes I did try the help desk but didn’t get any luck in resolving this.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @Bertclairebear and for trying my colleagues in the helpdesk.

Drop me a reply to the private message I sent you and as soon as you reach the top of the queue, one of the guys will be in touch to give you a hand with this.  Click the envelope symbol on the top right hand corner for my message 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Bertclairebear,

Thank you for taking my call today. I was happy to hear you were able to get this fixed.

If you need anything else, please feel free to drop me a reply.

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings