cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Problems with Regrade of broadband & phone with BT TV

Go to solution

Having come to the end of my contract on 19th Sep, I have been trying to arrange a Regrade of Broadband & phone with BT TV since 21st Sept. The first order I agreed was mysteriously cancelled with no reason given. Since then I have phoned and spoken to 5 different people who are all puzzled why the original order was cancelled but assured me they would sort it with a new order. I have now had 3 new orders put through which are all showing as cancelled with no explanation. The phone call mentioned a data integrity issue? Can anyone help with this?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Problems with Regrade of broadband & phone with BT TV

Go to solution

@sandie44 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

I have asked one to assist.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you Keith
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

One of them should post here, but it may not be until tomorrow, unless they are on duty this evening.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @sandie44, welcome to the forum and sorry you're unable to get your order to regrade completed.

I'm sure that this has been referred to the Date Integrity team to fix. However, it would be best that we look into this to be sure so I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help,

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @sandie44, thanks for your patience and understanding whilst I got this resolved for you. The errors have all been fixed now and if you need to make any changes in future you should encounter no errors. 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi John, sorry I took so long to reply to your message of 7th Nov, but I've been having problems logging into my emails and only just seen this today.  Thank you very much for all your help over the weeks, it's a huge relief to finally have it resolved. You're a star.

Cheers Sandie 

0 Ratings