cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Quidco cashback declined before order completed - all terms met

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm a new BT Full Fibre 500 customer. I placed the order on 21st March 2023, and after months of waiting for Openreach to chase a new cable through existing duct, my service finally went live on 21st July 2023.

My order immediately tracked with Quidco but cashback was declined on 24th April 2023, while the order was obviously still open (I expected it to remain in a tracked state until completion). I raised a claim with Quidco who responded with the below on 27th June 2023:

"On this occasion, the retailer has declined your cashback claim stating that you didn't meet the terms and conditions of the offer. This could mean that the product purchased wasn't eligible for cashback or that the specific terms listed on the retailer's Quidco page weren't met. Due to this, we will not be receiving the commission and we are unable to pass this to you as cashback.

This is the only information provided to us from the retailer and I’m sorry we cannot provide any further or more specific details around their decision."

This is not true - I fulfilled all the terms and conditions of the offer. I also phoned BT who confirmed my order was valid and met the terms but was then told that BT could not do anything about it. So I'm now in a state in which neither BT nor Quidco believe they can put things right.

That was until I came across this forum, where I have seen multiple examples of people with the exact same issue as me and in each case the forum moderator (e.g. @DanielS) has been able to resolve the issues and get the Quidco status back to a tracked status.

I would greatly appreciate some assistance in resolving this matter. Please could I be contacted via Private Message, where I can provide all the relevant order details.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Quidco cashback declined before order completed - all terms met

Go to solution

Hi @joe13,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry if your Quidco cashback has been declined. If you send me the details I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Quidco cashback declined before order completed - all terms met

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details and for speaking with me today @joe13 

I'm really glad we got this sorted for you. If there are any problems please get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings