cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Quidco cashback declined by BT

Quidco cashback declined by BT

Order details- On 22 Aug 2023, I placed a broadband order online on BT website, via Quidco to get cashback. Package information- Fibre 1 , monthly payment- £30.99* 24 months

I gather from Quidco that BT has declined cashback & claim stating that my purchase was either amended, returned, or cancelled. Due to this, Quidco will not be receiving the commission and unable to pass this to me as cashback.

I disagree with this decision as BT has given FALSE information to Quidco as I have not amended, returned, or cancelled this order and in fact I am USING BT broadband at my home. BT has even deducted my first month’s bill.

Quidco support team have mentioned to me that Quidco just gets one chance to raise a claim which BT has rejected, and they won’t be able to help any further. Quidco mentioned its upto BT now to see if they want to pass the cashback or not, so I am contacting you/BT community moderators to provide support if possible.

Can you please help?

On a side note- it's just my interpretation of where things went wrong - I had BT broadband a few years ago but that contract finished up  so I am assuming BT support team got confused when they talk about returned or cancelled status of my broadband with Quidco support team.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Quidco cashback declined by BT

Hi @caufield88uk, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry your cashback is showing as declined. When was your broadband connected? It can take approx 30 days after the order has completed before the cashback co receives confirmation that the order has been completed. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I ordered it on the 22nd August for a 29th September start date.  I had it switched over on the 29th September and ive had no issues since that date.

Its been over 30 days and quidco just got it from Bt on monday this week that it was declined.

I assume its cause I had BT before? theyve maybe seen that and not the new account?

Can you check it out at all?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@caufield88uk thanks for confirming that, the offer is open to returning customers so I doubt that's the reason behind the cashback being declined. The system is automated and occasionally orders need manual amendments that customers are not aware of to ensure they complete, this unfortunately can mean the cashback is declined. I'll send you a private message so you can contact us with your details and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings