cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

RE: Never received a BT refer a friend voucher

Go to solution

When I signed up for BT broadband usng the refer a friend link I followed the normal link sent by my friend in 2020. 

I realized that I never got a £50 Amazon Voucher and received an email from this email: @bt.com saying that I didn't follow the BT link and instead used a third-party affiliate.

I know that my friend who sent me the link used this website https://www.bt.com/broadband/refer-a-friend.

Can you please look into this?

Thank you in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: RE: Never received a BT refer a friend voucher

Go to solution

Hi @zctpete, welcome to the forum and sorry you didn't get the refer a friend voucher.

The email you received was from the team we refer these claims to and they rejected the claim. Some time has also passed since the order was placed.

The order can be tracked to affiliate websites if the customer has been searching for other offers online. This can result in their order not tracking correctly to the refer a friend offer.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks John for the reply. 

I undertand some time has passed but it only just came to me when I was about to renew by broadband that I never received the offer (nor my friend).

If I used the correct link - shared to me via email. Why am I not able to get the offer?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @zctpete, as I explained above although you've shared the link the person you referred may have been looking online at other offers and the order hasn't tracked to the refer a friend offer.

If you would like us to look into it again I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings