cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: BT TV box return lost proof of postage

Go to solution

Hi I am also in the same situation, we were sent two prepaid bags, sent both broadband and TV streaming box back in same bag before second bag arrived. Husband took and dropped at post office on (I believe) the 20th Jan. Kit has not yet been received and with 15days left in starting to worry it may not actually arrive and we'll have to pay out 😖 is there anything else we can do please? We were customers since before contract said about being charged for unreturned kit, had we have known we'd be charged I'm sure husband would have been more conscious with returns proof of postage!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Good morning @ENicholls,

Thanks for reaching out.

By any chance did he keep the proof of postage?

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

That's the problem that he can't find it if he did 😖 does BT get notified once it's scanned at the post office? I know when returning other items when getting a refund quite often refund is down straight away as the company is notified once scanned?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

A tip for any future Proof of Postage item for anything you are posting, if you have a mobile phone, take a picture of the Proof of Postage receipt. That way you will always have a copy unless you lose your phone.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks @ENicholls.

As you don't have the tracking number, it would be best if we spoke with you and tried to help.

I've sent you a private message where you can reply back to my team through.

Thank you

DanielS

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @ENicholls 

That's all been sorted for you now.

All the best

David

0 Ratings