cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: BT can't show any personalised deals at the moment

JohnC2. I have the same problem ("Sorry, we can't show you any personalised deals at the moment.) 

You have asked another contributor, "Also do you have any other accounts linked to your BTID or is it just the one account?" I have a second linked account that was for a phone at my late father's home. I operated his account as his Power of Attorney. It was closed more than five years ago when he died and there is a zero balance on the account. The house was sold five years ago. Unfortunately, there appears to be no way of removing this linked account. Do you know how to do this and can you advise if you think this is why I am getting the "Can't show any personaised deals..." message.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT can't show any personalised deals at the moment

Hi @gillieia, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do. 

There are many factors that can cause this error. The old account linked to the BTID can be one cause and either an open order or fault can also be a cause.
You can't remove an old account yourself but if you've another email address that has not been used as a BTID before then you can set up a new BTID for your active account Create BT ID and claim the account holder status for your active account and it will work ok. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings