cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Can't claim reward card, plus my account details randomly go missing.

I am having the same problem

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi, @Kat1980 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems claiming your reward card. This normally happens when your BT account information isn't linked to the BT ID you're signing in with. Do you have more than one account associated with your BT ID, if so are you selecting the correct one from the drop-down option?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Good morning, no I only have one, I have only recently joined BT. I set up my id and was verified and now when I add my account number to link with my BT ID it says it’s done and will take a minute to refresh and then it disappears again and asks for me to link an account again. So will not even let me view anything within my account. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Kat1980 thanks for getting back to me. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

I've come across that problem a couple of times before, a fault needs to be raised with our BT.com team to get the account number added to your BT ID. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Kat1980,

I called you on the 25th and also sent you a private message.

Could you check it for me, please?

I'll be in tomorrow morning and I'm free 10-12.45pm.

I am off on Thursday but I will be free on Friday between 1-9pm if any time then suits you either?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings