cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Can't unlink XBOX Game Pass ultimate now expired

Hi  

We have the same issue 

Ours ended in September I believe and is still showing on my partners xbox account yet no access to ultimate

He also believes he had stacked game time that should have contined but he cant see this as it takes him to our BT account.     

when we took the offer the time he had already stacked from offers should have started again at the end of the offer but hasnt resulting in being unable to play online games!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Khaleesi

Thank you for your post and welcome back!  I have moved your post to start your own discussion as the thread you posted on has already been marked as solved.

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your Xbox Game Pass subscription.  I understand it should have expired in September.  We can pick up from here and help you out.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Any update as I replied to the inbox but my partner still can’t use his saved game time which is not acceptable? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Khaleesi and thanks for your message.

We're a little busier than usual but we have your details. We deal with issues in turn and will get to you as soon as possible.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings