cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Full Fibre without TV packages.

I have been informed I will be transferring to Digital Voice. My BT home page says Full Fibre is now available to me. I wish to move to Full Fibre, but I don't want any TV package. At the bottom of the Home Page, the Broadband Only box is greyed out, so un-selectable. How do I change to Full Fibre without any TV package ?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Full Fibre without TV packages.

Broadband only refers to lack of telephony, nothing to do with BT TV. BT TV is an add-on if you require it.

Message 3 of 9

do you have an existing BTTV package and if so is it still in fixed contract period?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 9

Exactly, I only want Broadband - Full Fibre, not any TV Package Add-Ons. I don't want a home phone - telephony either. That option is greyed out, so I can't select it on my BT homepage.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

I understand you only want broadband but do you currently have BTTV?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 9

I don't have any existing TV Packages, but my Broadband - Home Phone package will expire in around one month, according to my BT home page. Perhaps you are right imjolly, the existing package may affect my service change choices.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

I would try phoning retentions 08007831401 as you now want to move from Broadband with phone to Broadband only which requires cancellation of existing contract so really need to wait until existing contract ends

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Will do imjolly, I am waiting on a call back from BT. Thanks again.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Even though my BT Home Page says Full Fibre is available to me now, leading me into a world of BT confusion, I have just found out, it is NOT available in my area yet.
0 Ratings