cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Complaint

Go to solution

dear sir 

i have had problems with bt for over 6 mths ,they try giving me free 6 mths ,but still it is a complete shambles ,as i has stated on social media ,after they cut my services by mistake they say  ,i am thinking of contacting the lacal paper who can pic me throwing your system in the road ,joke

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

Perhaps if you post what your actual problem is in as much detail as possible rather than just posting about what you are going to do, you might get some help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

they cut my system off tried to sell  me a new deal ,then realised i was under contract ,i lost 2 weeks business before they re connected ,then charged me 50 pounds for a router ,and said i owe 90 pounds for breaking the contract ,i couldn't speak to the manger because she was on leave ,then after a week said they can reconnect in 14 days ,

as we know there is only one manager in BT for 3 million customers ,to this day the serve me with a legal letter saying they want 90 quid ,i was in credit when they cut me off

customer care is there main aim ,there pretty adverts say ,its been six mths ,trouble after trouble in short a shambles     

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

This is the BT residential forum, as a business user, you need to post on the business  forum https://business.forums.bt.com/

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

not a business just home internet 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

i think your comment in previous post 'lost 2 weeks business' suggested it was a business line as you are not permitted to run a business on a residential line

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.