cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Re: Contacting BT

I have exactly the same problem wishing to talk to BT re my total package and going round in circles re web-site and phone numbers wasting so much time. Is any one there please? It appears BT have tp send me an e-mail first for me to talk to anyone. Aren't BT all about communication?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi @petersooty,

If you're having problems making your way through our site, go to https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband. It will show you how you can contact BT. It'll give you the contact number and it also gives you an option to talk to our live chat team.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Cheers Daniel...I will try.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Sorry Daniel....but if you mean  as follows:-

Our brilliant teams are all based in the UK or Ireland.

From BT mobile   150    From the UK    0330 1234 150 

From outside the UK   +44 150 174 7714

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm    Weekends and bank holidays 8am - 8pm

Calls to 0330 1234 150 are free when calling from the BT network. Calls from other networks may be charged.

This is a waste of time......you go round in circles and can reach absolutely no one you can actually talk to! I do not want a robot or to go round in circles. I want to talk to someone personally in BT Sales for example like the old days. Do you have a number or not?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Call the numbers above & choose the relevant options & you'll get someone

Message 6 of 10

You obviously have not tried it!   Every single option either points you to the web site or back to beginning you go round in loops.  I have tried every option on robot.  There is no one to talk to personally 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi @petersooty and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems reaching someone to speak with. I'll be happy to help you with whatever issues you're having. I've dropped you a private message so please send over the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi David...haven't hear a thing yet? Cheers Peter

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi @petersooty 

Thanks for the message. We have your details. We deal with queries in turn but you're almost at the top of our queue. We'll be in touch soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Cheers

0 Ratings