cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Misold halo, now bt refusing to put me back on old contract

I feel the pain, there is no service at all where indoors, not alot outside either and I dont live in the sticks. So my WIFI solution at home has to be robust.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

I was told, no way until my exhorbitant contract reaches its bitter end.

So i am not pleased

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Im still yet to understand any selling points for Halo3

naylor2006_0-1717055235504.png

Most of the features are around mobile service to keep you online or whatever during moves or downtime, I can see some folks might want in house techs to turn up but really most people are fine without that and have friends or relatives. Never paying more than a new customer...but surely you have to pay more for Halo, doesnt make sense.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

The main selling point was the backup 4G hub (I was actually on the trial for it too and I brought up the 4G issue which they dismissed out of hand as I was the only one having a poor 4G data issue at the time (it was actually EE's fault but thats another story as the hubs did use EE data sims))

I think Halo package has been an expensive mistake for BT.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

It would be so pointless for me, there’s no service around here to even utilise, luckily there hasn’t been any FTTP outages since my order.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

All hinges around if you get a good mobile signal. On 3 network, I get 2 bars at 5g, full set at 4g, which is fortunate. Infrastructure again!!!      EE signal??

You can buy a proper 5g router for £200, not a pathetic one connection 4g dongle. Unlimited 5g sims on one year can be found for less than £15 per month. Payg short term for less.

Compare with the horrendous bt ripoff cost over two years.

They should be nationalised.

I read they just got fined £2.8million for ripoff with something to do with ee.search bt fined.

what about us?

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

My wife had an accident today and urgently called me at home. The phone seemed to be ringing. Of course our super reliable bt (heap of useless dingos whatsits) had gone down yet again. We didnt know the phone wasnt working, it might have failed days ago.

Fortunately a kindly gentleman happened along and helped......

They say it might take until tuesday to fix.... after that i might get compensation. Come on bt grow up and feel the wind of change. 

There is no point in having a service that isnt worthy of trust.

You have to test it yourself in all directions every few hours......is this high tech?

0 Ratings