cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: My BT

Go to solution

This currently happening to me, I've logged in on the web, via both Chrome and Safari (I'm on a Mac) and I get the exact same message (and no access to myBT details, etc.). Also tried the myBT mobile app for Android, it just throws me out.

I'm trying to get me 6 month XBox game pass (I have full fibre 500), so this is rather disappointing.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @BigRich6-9 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're getting the sorry we can't display your account details error, do you have more than one account number associated with your BT ID?

Thanks

Neil 

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I called last week and it was suggested that I might [have more than one account ID], either from YEARS ago, or that I was offered 100mb fibre but switched to 500mb fibre, same day. I'd expect any 100mb account to be closed as I never even used it.

I was told to use the create a new BT account (myBT?) with the 500mb fibre account I actually use, got confirmation emails, tried to login and I get the B&W pic and 'we're sorry....'.

Also, why is the community login different to myBT one (I'v toe had use a different email/user name)?

FYI, trying to get my 6 months XBox game pass, for for 10 year old...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @BigRich6-9, sorry you still can't get in. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll help you resolve this.

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @BigRich6-9 

I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David