cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: New account not adding to My BT

You'll see from my User Name that I'm not here for me! I am a BT customer in my own right, as well as my Father In Law.

He is 93, not in the best of health, and a new customer to you. He was recommended by me, and  given his experience,  I wonder if I should have done that 

I have gone through the steps to register his account over weeks now, and every time I receive a response which indicates within 5 minutes it will be added, but it never is. Having tried perhaps a dozen times over the period since his account was activated, I have my doubts this will ever happen.

I found this thread some time ago in the hope that a solution would be published, but to no avail, so I decided to join the board to see if I could get an answer for him.

I have to say, BT, this must look awful to your new customers as this is perhaps the first interaction they will have with your website. Poor, poor service

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: New account not adding to My BT

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

Have you tried calling the BT Customers Service 0800.800.150 who should be able to assist in setting up your father in laws account.

If you still have problems post back to see if other assistance can be offered.

0 Ratings