cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Re: OpenReach (EE, BT, Sky) keeps cancelling my broadband order

Good afternoon,

@JohnC2 

My  wife and I are going through the same issue as the original poster.

Our open reach appointment keeps getting cancelled without explanation, it’s been cancelled multiple times and we are without internet despite booking the appointment well in advance. 

My wife works from home with sensitive data and her job security could be at risk if this isn’t resolved. Her most recent attempt to rebook was rejected.

Is there any help or advice you could provide?

We have just moved in, the property is a military one and there are BT sockets (5C) around the house. Our neighbours are with BT and Vodafone. 

I hope you can help

kind Regards

Mark Catherwood

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

@Cathers 

please remove your address for your security as this is a public forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

can you check using address to see what is  to you and post results minus address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I moved your posts to start your own thread to avoid confusion with previous thread originator

Message 5 of 9

6CD7C8EF-512E-4FFF-813A-C825D73BA5CF.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

you have cropped to much and there should be more on right showing waiting list/available

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

BC89791D-CFDF-4EA9-8E17-CCB2DECBEBA2.jpeg

195E9CCD-7138-40F2-9BF3-1E8E76809092.jpeg

 hopefully that is better

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

so that shows FTTC is available to your address. not sure if problem is the military house.

I have asked a forum mods to see if they can help or at least find out why installation problem.  they will post here but not necessarily today

Message 9 of 9

Hi @Cathers and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems getting connected. I'll be happy to take a look at this and check if there is anything we can do to help. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply with the details. If you can include any order reference numbers it will help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings