cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Refer a friend to BT Broadband and get £50 each

Go to solution

Hi,

I referred a friend back in July time it was showing as pending when I logged in but now it is saying unsuccessful even though my friend hasn’t cancelled his contract or anything and is still with bt?

thanks

hannah 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @hannahblackmore89 I'm sorry to see your refer a friend is showing as unsuccessful, we can raise a case with the referrals team to find out what has happened. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @hannahblackmore89, thanks for getting back to me with more information on the friend you referred. I've raised this with the promotions team and will update you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi,

I am upset that I have just been accused of lieing about the refer a friend scheme, and told that my friend must have not gone through the referral link or gone through a third party website this is categorically not true. My refer a friend received an email from you saying that his gift card will arrive soon and I also have a screenshot of my refer a friend dashboard saying the referral is pending. These are both proof that we did use the referral friend scheme, and I would like our gift cards that we are both rightly entitled to . 
thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @hannahblackmore89,

I am sorry that we haven't been able to help you get the award. This is being escalated to our Manager. They tried calling this afternoon but missed you. They will be in on Monday afternoon and will call you. Is there a particular time after 12.30 that suits you best?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi,

I will be free after 4.30 pm

thanks

0 Ratings