cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Renewals - Laugh or Cry?

similar boat to the original poster, Contract up in 3 weeks, online shows only the fibre 100 packages ( the minimum being £2 more than i currently pay) 

Also more than a new customer - ( when i last renewed was told all deals for new customers are availible to existing ) yet the most unhelpful person ( must have been nearly time to clock off) pretty much said touch luck, 

Id actually rather stay with bt ( 10+ years) customer, but the difference between them and competition seems to have widened in the last 2 years, 

Are you able to have a look at   ours and see if there is anything you can do or do i try again and hopefully get someone more helpful?  @DanielS 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Have you tried using the options team 0800800030 who normally Re able to give good deal but necessarily match a rival ISP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Think that was the number i rang, Was quite surprised to be honest, 1, by the attitude ( as every other time ive had nothing but a good experience and a pleasent advisor, and 2, even if they cant beat a competitor, its normally not to far off, and at least matching new deals) cant even select new deals online and checkout as it just goes to a really high price,
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @james160987

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

I am sorry for the poor experience whilst speaking with my colleague.  We do value your custom.  Please try calling our loyalty team on the number above as they're the best team to help with renewing your contract.

If you have any problems post back and we'll be happy to give you a hand from here.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

see if i can try them again and report back,  wasn't sure if the mod team here could look at it, save going through all that again, ( knowing my luck ill get the same grumpy advisor lol) 

0 Ratings