cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Virtual Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB @DavidM,

I've also had the same issue as above where i've clicked the link to claim my virtual reward card but eventually arrives at a blank page and can't get any further. Would you be able to help please?

Thanks,

Ward

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

HI @WardS, sorry you can't claim your reward. Do you have more than one account linked to your BTID?
If so the quickest way to fix this if you know the new account number, and have another email address, that has not been a BTID in the past, then setup the BTID again with the new email address and claim the account holder status. You will then be able to claim the reward. 

If this isn't an option let me know.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 ,

Thanks for you response. I do indeed have 2 accounts on the same email. Unfortunatley, i won't be able to change the email address on the new account and would like to keep it the same if possible. How would you suggest going about it otherwise please?

Thanks,

Ward

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @WardS, we can claim the reward for you. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @WardS Many thanks for getting in touch with your details. I've claimed your reward card this evening and it will be emailed to you in the next couple of days.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

All sorted now, thanks for your help @JohnC2 @NeilO!

Ward

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@WardS no problem, we're always happy to help.

Neil