cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Appearing with Full Fibre on my Account

Go to solution

Hi, I have the exact same issue, I have contacted customer support but I still can't get the game pass. What is the solution? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @PeterMeter welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having problems getting the game pass. 

You can only claim it on the MyBT website and not the app. When was your full fibre broadband installed and do you have more than one account number registered to your BT ID?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your reply. I did try the web portal, I don't even have the app installed. My broadband was installed and activated yesterday. I only have 1 account number registered to my ID.

On the other hand I do have an active game pass (not ultimate), which is renewed monthly, and it will expire on the 8th of December. I have told Microsoft not to renew it any further. Could this be causing problems?
Also my Microsoft account ID (email) is not the same as my BT ID, but I guess they do not have to be.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @PeterMeter thanks for getting back to me, as your broadband was installed yesterday, I'd recommend giving it another couple of days as it can take few days for the content partners section to appear. If it's not there by Saturday let me know here and I'll be able to help.

Your existing game pass doesn't have any bearing on this, as they aren't linked until you follow the claiming process. As part of these steps, you're asked for the Microsoft ID details so the Game pass can be applied.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @PeterMeter have you been able to claim your Game pass yet?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Yes, it showed up today on my products page. 

Thanks

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@PeterMeter Great, I'm glad thats sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings