cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Re: Xbox Game Pass added which I DIDNT add

This has just happened to me too! I don't use xbox live either. Please help and refund me. I've changed my password and switched off the renewal but I'm being charged £10. So unfair!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Did you also set up 2 step identification 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 10

Thank you. Just done that too.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 10

This happened to me and I posted on here but no help. I called BT and spoke to a guy who didn’t have a clue what had happened. He told me he had cancelled it and I wouldn’t be charged. 3 weeks later I got my monthly email concerning my bill to see I was going to be charged the £10. I called BT again and the lady I spoke to credited my account with £10. So my next payment in January is £10 more but my bill in February will be £10 less. It’s better to call BT as you will get a reference number in case you need to call again and you won’t have to explain yourself as it’ll all be logged. It’s an inconvenience but at least you’ll get the £10 back. I would still love to know how this happened but nobody at BT could tell me. 
Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 10

Thank you. Their offices are closed for the evening. Open in the morning. You would have thought they'd have a 24 hour line but I can't find that anywhere. I will call them tomorrow.
Message 6 of 10

You can phone CS 03301234150 or try billing team   https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

@Anonymous wrote:

This happened to me and I posted on here but no help. 

That is not what your thread shows. It shows that the moderators tried to assist you but for some reason you could not reply to their Private Message and when asked to try and respond again you did not get touch with them.

Solved: Xbox Game Pass added which I DIDNT add - BT Community

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 10

The moderators sent me links I couldn’t respond to so I called instead. They suggested I use another browser but I don’t have another. Not sure why you have responded this way? I’m just being honest that, for me I got help when I called. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

I responded because you said you got no help on the forum which it implies to other posters seeking help that it is a waste of time posting here because you will get no help!

You were offered help albeit you could not for what ever reason respond to the offer but you never mentioned that.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @KirstyMichelle,

You should get full help when you get through to our billing teams.

If, for any reason, you don't get the full help that you need, reply back to me and I'll help you.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings