cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: Xbox Game Pass not working

I have the exact same issue. Fibre 900 deal 12 months free Gamepass ultimate activated in Oct/Nov 2023 has now "Declined" at $0 on the Microsoft subscription page. It's totally vanished from my BT account....I'm getting it in the neck from the kids every day now! Microsoft have closed my case as they are positive it's a third party subscription issue. (They even linked a BT forum post in the case close notes) Not holding my breath with the phone teams nobody seems interested at all , my complaint was mysteriously closed asking me if I'm happy with the resolution! I've reopened it and been put in hold for 5 days while they look into the issue. If I don't get resolution within the 5 day stated TAT can I be released from contract for failure to provide the service? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers and will not be able to deal with any issues relating to your account.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may offer to help, when everything else has been tried.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

You can message BT using the "message us" links on the help pages. That is usually effective.

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks @Keith_Beddoe . I'm absolutely burned out with this. It's been nothing but a hassle arranging the Gamepass via BT even right from the start just getting it activated! Now ~7 months in I was absolutely baffled why there are any issues. I couldn't help but giggle (and whince a little) when Microsoft steered me to this forum via their service ticket. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

I'm going to keep this bumped for anybody experiencing the same issue.  Resolution within 5 business days is rapidly closing in...

1000022889.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Update: having sat on the line again for another 90 minutes yesterday I got through to three switched on guides. The first routing me to the second who spent some time looking back through the events on file and the issues we have had with the Gamepass (initially activating). In concurance with a second team member they are now 90% sure my issue is that the agent who activated the Gamepass ultimate initially only configured it for 6 months as opposed to the 12 that was coupled with Full Fibre 900. Unfortunately we never got through to the correct team to resolve in real time so I am again waiting for my call back to confirm the issue is resolved (it's not btw my account has no partner subscription added). I'm both happy we have the root cause and absolutely frustrated with BT for not just identifying this on the line the first time I raised the issue. If the service is not active and configured by the 14th I now feel I am well within consumer rights to terminate contract as the service has clearly not been provided by BT. The way this company keeps customers chasing and waiting is second to none. Never again 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

So as expected I'm now exactly 5 working days from the fault and complaint being logged and despite the promise in writing to have this sorted I still cannot access Gamepass Ultimate. A tech has even confirmed to me (the customer) that the issue is BT not configuring the service I'm paying for correctly.

I'm assuming nobody is interested as the only person here is me. Kind of feels exactly like being on hold with BT....

0 Ratings