cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

No acknowledgement of Complaint

l made a written complaint about three weeks ago, and realised that I hadn't had an acknowledgement.  I phoned BT and asked the advisor if BT had received my complaint - he was unable to tell me and suggested I wait a bit longer.  Before I phoned I tried the BT website, which in theory will update you on your complaint.  When you look at the website, it says there is a network issue and to try again in a few minutes.  It's been saying this for a few days now.  Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: No acknowledgement of Complaint

@Poppy2023 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Residential phone and broadband customers.

What aspect of your BT service were you complaining about?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Hi, thanks for responding.  I wanted to renew my contract - I spoke to more than one advisor and was given different advice each time.  I signed up to one package and when I tried to cancel I was told that the contract had not gone through and there was no record of it.  I seem to be on that contract now.  Also, I was told that offers on the website were only available to new customers.  I wrote the complaint as I was so frustrated with the phone calls and the opaqueness of the contract emails that BT sends out.  I know BT are having teething problems with joining EE.   I just want to know whether my complaint is going to be looked at?  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Hi @Poppy2023 has your service been transferred to New EE?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Hi, I'm not sure - how would I be able to tell?.  I am using the BT website to look up my details etc.  I was sent an activation email at one point, but because I wanted to cancel that package, I didn't action it.  

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Hi, I've replied to this message, but not received a reply?  thanks

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Hi, I've received a bill from EE, so I guess I must have been transferred.  I've also received text messages from EE saying that 'We hope you are enjoying your new package.  'We are thrilled to inform you that your minimum speed guarantee has not changed at all.  So, your internet speed remains just as reliable as before.'  

I still haven't received an acknowledgement of my complaint, and the section of the website re: complaints is just showing blank  after all this time ......  It would be so nice to have a reply

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

@Poppy2023 

As you are now an EE customer, you need to post on the EE forum https://community.ee.co.uk/

EE are a separate company within the BT Group.

0 Ratings