cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Re: Xbox game pass cancelled

Hi, I seem to be having similar trouble with the Xbox games pass. I received a six-month pass as a new wifi customer in March or April, so it should have been valid until at least September but it has been inexplicably cancelled. It’s pretty frustrating as I spent a long time trying to convince people at BT in the first place to activate it! Please let me know if you can help. Thank you

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Hi @Greenarmy77,

I am sorry to see that this looks to have been cancelled.

I'll send you a private message so that we can contact our Xbox team.

That Xbox team will look into this and then contact you within 5 days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Hi @DanielS, thanks for the quick reply. Could you please PM me an email address to send the details on as I seem to be having problems replying to your PM?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi @Greenarmy77 I'm sorry we don't have an email address, what problem are you experiencing when replying to @DanielS via private message? 

You can create a new Private Messages - BT Community using this link and address it to either @DanielS or me @NeilO and it should come through.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Hi, I get an error message about some kind of HTML problem that I cannot seem to resolve. I started sending the details in several emails to DanielS but have now apparently reached my PM limit and will have to send the rest later on.

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

@Greenarmy77 are you copying and pasting the information? If you are can you try copying it to notes and then to the private message as that should convert it to plain text rather than HTML.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Thanks. Yes, I tried that but couldn’t get it to work for some reason

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

@Greenarmy77 no worries, if you can get back to us with your contact number on a private message we can call you to get the rest of the info.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Seems weird that there are so many posts in the forum about Xbox passes that have been cancelled.

We originally got a year's free pass when going to fibre 900, and have since been on the monthly pass option added through BT/EE mobile contracts.

However, we've had no issues with the service and it has never been cancelled for us.

So, just curious to know why there are so many others having theirs cancelled.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
Message 10 of 13

Thanks. I sent it to DanielS. Hope to speak soon
Tags (1)
0 Ratings